Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Friday, May 8, 2009

Weekly Cruise

Cruised this week and it's Friday!

My ward went somewhere and I'm here trying to figure out on how he'll present on June 5 about Jacques Yves Cousteau. So far he has got the necessary info's in his head about the man who pioneered in marine conservation and the SCUBA diving, Self Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus it is.

Though I admire the man for his love of the seas, I just do not agree with him about killing 350,000 people daily to save the Earth from mankind.

Anyways, I called Katarina, my German friend who is here in Morocco to do volunteer work with the street children. Yes Virginia, there are street children here in Morocco! I'll be going to the Medina later this afternoon to buy stuffs for my ward then a possible meet up with Kata. Well, I miss my Little UN and so far, it has been only me, my laptop and my zombie-like existence in the four wide corners of this house stuck in the middle of nowhere between Rabat and Meknes.

First week of May is almost over and I'll be spending my weekend with Alice. We aren't sure yet if Val will join us though. Our young star is just, well, super busy with her complexities. Right Valerie?

July 18 is the day of reckoning! Hahahah! Super dramatic!

Drums not drama! Guitars, no strings attached.

Chess moves, not the right dude.

Blogs and arhgs, no frogs.

Songs and my past, ultra kinesthetic slash.

Home sweet home, raining zebras and lions.

I wish I could ride my Honda Wave 100 and go anywhere except here.

I wish I'm as fortunate as I am (Pearl Jam)

Ehead's Walang Nagbago
is super the best!

Add their Slow and Paru-Parong Ningning and off I am in the land of my high school and college days!

As for Alice, she makes my phone worth having. It's either I receive a call from her, a message from her or a promotional message from JAWAL in French!

This type of existence is super-unhealthy!

Also, Che from Casablanca is sick with tummy ulcer and I guess she's really stressed out.Hay buhay! I might meet Ate Au and her hubby this weekend as per Alice and I's last phone chat.

Fill Her by Eraserheads is playing on my IMEEM, last night it was Tuwing Umuulan which I kind'a slept on. I woke up every hour just to mak sure I'm breathing and still intact. Summer time also means mosquitos and flies.

Hay! Life is what we make of it! Either we adapt or perish! It sucks and I've been mocked! I wanna go home now, back to my old hometown, where I can sing the blues and stop this running around!

Gotta go and rob some mafia's, play at FICS and on Facebook!

Ciao' my carabao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1