Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Wake Up and Eat

It's half past noon here in Morocco and I awoke to my ward's elder sister's screaming and running with her classmates. And right about now Ate Wilma opened my door and said "oh! Di ka na kumain at lumabas ng kwarto mo ah?" To which I replied "OO nga eh!"

Well after a cathartic Ifrane night (Yeah, go hit the dictio's and find out!), I opted to stay online last night until almost 300 in the morning. I skyped, YM'd, played at FICS, robbed other Mafias on FB, YouTubed'A Lot Like Love and revisited Rivermaya's Free Album and played the following songs like I used to back home : Strange but It's True, Tulog, Steady, Serious Offender, Imbecillesque, Sunday Driving and more.

I still have the CD I got for Free from the La Mesa Jam Concert I watched with my buddy, Carlos Ansus back in 2003. By the way, Carlos' great grandfather was a pure blooded Moroccan who lived in Cotabato during the early 1900's.

Anyways, another day to choose which song will be playing in my head while I sleep walk and do super-ultra-maximum-no-brainer-livin'-this-kinda'-life-stuff.

Ifrane has got to be.

Off note.

Southeast Asian Nations meet in Fight To Save the Amazon of the Oceans and thank God, RP is part of it. Goodness my fellow Earthlings, how could we have taken so slow and long to realize this?

Anyways... I'm going out of this room and hit the shower and tub! The weather is warm and the sun is up. My eyes wishes to rest but my tummy wishes to reload. My head is searching for meaning and my heart is beating for blogging.

Oh! I saw my kids awhile ago and all they did was make me laugh and smile with their antics. They've grown so fast and they talk like I've been away for years. How fast time flies! While I was chatting with Claire, Freedom would show his new books to me and Miguel would cover the camera each time. Of course ate Patricia does her best in grabbing my attention my telling me stories about her violin adventures.

Hay!

Life is what we make it!

Life is...

It's an open ended adventure...

Mystery or mysery?

It is up to you!

Gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1