Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Monday, May 4, 2009

Nomad No More

After a week-free Morocco trips and travels, I'm back in Meknes which I can somehow call home. Arrived here in the farm around 430 PM, I was exhausted and slept ASAP on my bed without my usual hot shower. Woke up around 630PM and fixed my accumulated thrash and laundry, not to mention the worksheets and article waiting for me to break down into smaller, easier to comprehend information for my ward.

As usual, I made sure I had my hour of hot/warm/cold shower before dinner. Saw and chatted with my boss and all the more I've sensed the urgency to work 24/7 with my ward. Well, I can only do as much and the rest will and is categorized under the heading "Miracle".

My room is fixed now except for my electricity which is tolerable.

How do I describe the week that was?

NOMADIC...

No Permanent Address...

Photos and more photos...

Picasa 3 uploads and blog posts...

Bags, packing and unpacking...

Kababayan's and Kakwentuhans...

Walking and lots of walking...

Greetings like Konichiwa and Jacky Chan...

Friends, booze and snooze...

Videoke, Stevie's vomit inducing NO New Year's day...

Smooth operator's salsa beat...

My faves' YMCA, Each Day with You, Crazy Little Thing called Love...

Pinoy food and extra rice please...

Seaside, Mosques and Medina...

Taxi's and chauffers...

Tricks, traps and turns...

Cafe's, ole's and smokes...

Train trips and travels...

Massage in a chilly chamber and coming out refreshed and warm...

Camping in, camping out and calling out...

Clubbing, cunning and dancing

"Ambot sa Imo" from a white guy (How bizzah'!)

Nomadic life, No time for look backs...

Forward, forward, forward

Casablanca, Rabat and Marrakecch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1