Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Morocco Mismatch

Think of the mismatches you’ve had in your life?

Like having banana and softdrinks for your afternoon merienda?

Or an evening of ice cream in a story winter night?

Sinigang na Bangus and Ketchup? I know someone who loves this though

Can you add to the short list I have?

I know, I know. It’s easier when it comes to perfect matches.

Like Kamatis and Bagoong

Dinuguan and Puto

Sinangag and Pritong Itlog.

Oh man! My college dorm days... easy to recall food combos: VETLOG (Vetsin at Itlog), PAKAPLOG (Pandesal Kape at Itlog) and everything you can think of.

Now tell me if this is a perfect match or a mismatch for you, because for me it is a big mismatch:

An hour of hot bath, candle light (wala kasing ilaw pa din sa CR ko) and Billy Idol’s Dancing with Myself on the background!

Hay my boredom led me to this:

Blue, Orange, Red, Energy Deflated!

Also, I was surprised to receive a call from Hagar. The Moroccan beauty we met on the train trip I’ve had with Val. She wanted to know if we’re doing good. She sends her regards to Alice and Val although she never met Alice.

Because of that call, I have to send her the photos we’ve had during the chat-train-trip.

Anyways...

I Wish I was an atom bomb for once I could go off. Pearl Jam, PJ and Eddie V!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1