Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Game Over

Now it can be told and I wish my boss will read this: I am going home and not coming back!

Run home and Home I run! For the past few weeks I've been contemplating on this and tonight just made everything clear: I go home running and nobody, no one or nothing can stop me from doing so.

My scheduled flight is July 18 but it can even be earlier than this. I have informed my boss tonight and nothing can stop me now. No amount of money can make me stay here any longer.

Everything happens for a reason and I believe that staying here since January 29 until now has made me a better man which I'd really wish I could bring with me wherever I maybe in the future.

It is super difficult to be away from one's homeland where your family and loved ones are. But it simply doubles the trouble when the work environment is not helping.

I'm at peace with this decision of mine and now's the time to slowly and carefully pack my stuff back to my luggage.

Game over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1