Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Blog Break

Hello there!

It's been awhile since I last posted here. I've been taken so much by my Morocco Spring break that I lost the momentum again to post here.

Update on our GM email interview: Our subject already filled out the first set of questions I sent him and I did a follow up. Requesting for some info's and a game of our GM whom he considers to an important part of his professional chess life.

Also, somebody just emailed me about an ugly incident that happened in recently held Bangkal Non-Masters. This isn't good not just for Philippine Chess but in general. I just wish proper security measures will be made available and implemented in future tournaments.

Oh well, that's life and it's what we make out of it that spells the difference.

Till then my dear brothers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1