Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Random Thoughts

It's Saturday and I'm here in Ifrane waiting for my ward attending a classmate's birthday party. While he's there, am here working on an essay, checking updates on my Mafia Wars at facebook and printing worksheets for my beloved ward.

Now some thoughts still...

We left Meknes around 2 in the afternoon and the horizon is really dark... we were in El Ahjeb and our driver said "ishtah" which means raining (?) in Ifrane. Good thing I brought my Moroccan handcrafted grayish-black sweater I bought from Sadik our driver.

During our road trip we had a good chat, Sadik, my ward and me. We exchanged stories about Khadafi of Libya, King Hassan II and former Philippine President Ferdinand Marcos. They didn't know about the friendship of those three big time leaders but they were interested to hear the story of Ferdinand Marcos.

All I told them was that FM was asking for assistance from the former two leaders in dealing with the Philippine Insurgency with the Muslim rebels in the South.

Anyways, I had a chat and a phone call from Alice and Val, I'll be meeting them in Rabat tonight if I'll be allowed to but nothing is sure yet.

Going, going and gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1