Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Friday, May 15, 2009

Numbers Game

Found out this afternoon about some number facts relating to my existence here in Morocco. I've posted 100th here in Pinoy sa Morocco blog previously and we are now on our 101st blogpost!

Second, I have stayed here in Morocco for the past 106 days, 65 days to go! My rating at ChessDOTCOM has oved up to 1830+, the highest I have ever achieved.

Third, I have figured out the reason why I couldn't log in to my chess email and it had to do with my "missed" number 4 in my password.

Fourth, birthday boy and my buddy since high school days, Carlos Ansus turns 33 today. Cleo and Dana, Claire Barbara's niece and nephew, are also clebrating their natal day today. My favorite cousin, cousin Nholdy is also celebrating his birthday.

Fifth, special entry... My Patricia Nicole turns ten on the 19th of this month. happy birthday!

And since I am here in Ifrane, I have planned for the last 4 days, to go out at night and try to capture night scenes along the main avenue. But I always end up getting hooked in a game of online chess, robbing mafia at FB or watching movies on YouTube.

Let's see the numbers:

106th, 100th, 101st, 33, 10, 18.

Well... Some photos I took on the streets of Ifrane, Morocco:






Streets have no name!

2 comments:

  1. that highway facing the atlantic ocean is really something

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosas blvd could have been as beautiful...

    ReplyDelete

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1