Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sorry For That

Ooppss! NCFP did it again!

Found TCG's Embarassment for RP Chess and this highlights the federation's weak structure from top to bottom. Sadly, NCFP is the Philippines and it's all about the Filipinos. Read up on ChessBase' full story called Scandal in Kuala Lumpur.

First, I am sorry for that, No Excuses for the players involved in this ordeal. Financial losses, time and energy wasted cannot be given back but I've some questions about this. And I'll keep them in my head until I get the right person to answer me.

Overseas I am now and one thing I learned is that I'd have to be extra careful with my deeds because I carry with me a passport that says "FILIPINO". Worldwide we are known as hardworking, diligent, intelligent people and I woud only wish to add luster to our name rather than a blemish.

I am sorry for that, for what you guys went thru.

NCFP, please learn from this!

Everything we do, you do, I do reverbs to eternity and the internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1