Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Silenced

My blogging here for this week can be called "silenced" and not by anyone but my own addiction: Online Chess Tournaments. Well it was motivating enough to place second out of 20 players and then 4th out of 15 players. Guess I'd have to go back to basics and hit the books once again!

For now let me say hello and hi to all of our readers whose visits make it all worthwhile. Checking out my country visitors tracking badge, it gives me a great feeling of accomplishment to see that we've had all the seven continents covered. Nice for a blog that's less than six months old.

Facts: My flight back home is July 18 and my countdown has become even more exciting than before.

I'll be visiting Fes tomorrow and I can't wait to post photos from that trip. Alone I will be but I hope I can make the best of my planned solitary trip.

Check out Fes and you'll learn that it's one of the ancient cities of Morocco! How ancient it could be then? I will find out!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1