Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Friday, May 1, 2009

Labor Day Free Day

Laborers get reprieve today, Mayo Uno!

My hosts here are all on a vacation mode that's why we had a mini-night out last night at Ain Diab or what we speakers of English call it as sea side. Let me tell you 'bout it my dear readers!

After dinner last night here in the apartment, everyone was super busy with their own notebooks. Oh man! We were all in the living room but our senses and minds were far away in the cyberspace. So I said, "Gusto ko makita ang Hassan II Mosque ngayong gabi!"

Teng and Che approved of this and so were Anthony and Janice. Problem was my buddy JR who'v joined me for the past two days in touring the city. I know it was really tiring and in fact we cut short our trip yesterday after our Church visit. We were just tired of walking in the city and it did not help at all when children and adults alike greet and call us "Jacky Chan!" "Konichiwa!."

Oh I wish I could show them and make them realize how funny they are each time they show their uninitiated world consciousness. People, the Asia is not just China or Japan. Asia is a continent that boasts of enormous facts and figures you'd think it's also the richest! On the contrary, much of Asian nations are categorized as third world.

But third world we are, Filipinos and the Philippines have been ultra successful in varied fields of endeavor. So please!

Anyways, we went to KFC and feasted on hapless chickens. Well the walk was worth enough but don't you miss the gravy that comes with the KFC order you have back home?

Right now, Michael Buble, Always with me Always with you by Joe Satriani, Bob Marley and Champagne Supernova of Oasis fills the void I carry with me here in the midst of everything.

Also, I've met the guys from Morocco Chess Federation and they were helpful in answering our queries. They even gave me list of Moroccans and their numbers for chess activities I can join in.

By the way, from 4 to 8 PM JR and I just slept yesterday and it is very unlikely of me to be dozing off so I must be really tired of the walkatour I've been doing the past two days.

Today's agenda: Derb Ghalef! A like San Juan's Greenhills Shopping Center.

Finally, my Sahara trip is cancelled so I might spend my remaining free days in Rabat and I really hope I could watch Manny Pacquiao's match against Ricky Hatton tomorrow on the tube!

Good luck to you Manny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1