Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Choco Choco Bang Bang

Went out for a walk then headed to La Paix for a good hot choco and a slice of choco moose. Wanted to clear my head and inject another sugar-filled chemical (romance) into my blood stream. Oh man! Blood sugar and me.

The 30 minutes or so I had on my own helped to unclear the clutter in my brain with all the things that makes one's life worth living.

Afternoons in Ifrane is a lovely experience. After my holy hour of choco choco bang bang, I went with Sadik to pick up my ward in Al Akhwayn University (AUI). Fog everywhere and you get the samle feeling when your on your way to Tagaytay City on an early Friday afternoon for your retreats and eat-eats. they don't have the usual buko pie and sukang native vendors lining up the sidestreets here though compared to Tagaytay.

It is refreshing to be in AUI once again. The homey feeling it gives and the tranguility is just what I need to get me grooving once again.

I plan to walk along the Ifrane's main avenue later tonight just to appreciate the beauty of the night time scene. I have seen lots of photos of the avenue in one of my "friends" camera shop in the marche' of Ifrane and I plan to take photos of the scene too once I get the inspiration to do so.

Ok that's all for now. Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1