Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Konichiwa in Morocco

Hi there!

2 weeks ago, I went to the bank and other government offices to here. After awhile, I walked (again!) around the Medina (downtown nila) and was surprised to be greeted from behind with "Konichiwa!" by this guy:



I stopped and said, mabuhay! Hahahah! Sa loob loob ko, Maputi ba ko? Singkit ba ko? At sigurado kong hindi ako sakang! Ang malupit pa nun, ang Asia is China and vice versa. Sabi ko, pardon' but Philippines is not inside China and Philippines is a country of it's own.

The guy speaks good English and I was scared because I didn't know what he was up to. I chatted with him for around 5 minutes and said goodbye although I really wanted to go on walking, I felt it was a bit dangerous for me to walk farther from where the car was parked with the driver.

And here are the photos I took during the day:



Nga pala, yung bunso kong anak, si Miguel Tomas "Migs" nag bearer sa kasal ng ninang nya na si Johann Arquerro. SI Johan, naging co intern ko sa National Center for Mental Health during my Occupational Therapy days. We became friends afterwards and found out much commonality in our lives. St. Marys' Academy-PC din pala sya. And classmates sila ni Claire in third year. Small world!

Congratulations nga pala sa newly-wed couple, Mr and Mrs Macabutas.

Miguel officially was a coin bearer but during the walk, bible ang pinadala sa kanya. Anyways, here are the two pictures sent to me just now:


SORRY! Miguel asked me thru his mom to have his photos removed.





For Morocco updates, visit Morocco News Dot Net.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1