Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Choir Concert

I attended the Prayer Choir Concert yesterday at the Meknes Catholic Church from 3 in the afternoon till 7 in the evening.

There were 4 groups alternating on stage and to my surprise, I found the non-English songs to be more powerful than the English songs I listened to during the concert.

Here's another postcard I did from the event:



For a foreigner like me, it is very important to attend such events because first, I get to participate in some activities within the context of my Faith and secondly, I get to meet "English" speaking people from different nationalities who also are in the same work field as mine: THE ACADEME!

Well, very good concert prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1