Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Friday, March 13, 2009

Chaotic Kitchen Creation

Hi there again!

Cooked chicken adobo today.

Here's some photos I took in the battlefield:



And midway of my writing here, I went to the place "where we eat" area and ate with the other 4.

Here are some of the reviews I got:

"Sarap, para akong nasa Pilipinas" - ate Wilma (Filipina)

"Ahhhhm, ahhh, uuuhhhmmmm" - Sadik (Moroccan)

"Zwina! " - Hakima (moroccan, yung nasa picture)

"Ahhhh, uuuhhhmmm, ahhhhh" Naima (Moroccan)

Ako? excited ako to eat again that reminds me so much of my homeland, my family my identity.

Ang sarap, na remind na naman ako ng plural ng rice... extra rice!

Here is another postcard photo I made out of Picasa 3, the best photo manager for me:



These photos I took last Sunday when I attended my first every Holy Eucharist celebration here in Morroco.

Dami ko na meet na Catholics duon and mostly are immigrant students plus other missionary priests and sis'.

That's all for now peeps... need to check out websites for Filipino dishes now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1