Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Foggy Farm

Hi!

I was greeted by a thick fog this morning when I peeped out my window. Man I was scared, really scared! What used to be a scene of a tranquil farm life outside my window was gone.

As I run towards the car because I overslept and everyone was waiting for me, I had to rush back again to my room and pick up my winter jacket and pull out the electrical plugs.

Well things went back to normal for me when Sadik the chauffer cruised in our 120 Km/hr towards Ifrane, the imitation of France as what Mr. Rettino told me.

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1