Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ifrane Again

After 2 weeks of stay in Meknes because of the school break, here I am again in Ifrane but on a transient mode since the whole fam stays in Meknes until Sunday, when all of us packs our bags and stay again in Ifrane until I dont know when.

I had a good walk this morning in Ifrane.

Sa Pilipinas pa lang, trip na trip ko na mag-lakad to sooth my weary soul, to learn about a certain place... and yes, kapag nagtitipid ako sa pamasahe and pag wala nang pang pamasahe.

Sarap ng lakad ko kanina, around 8-9 am yun so mataas na ang araw pero shady because of the trees. Ang sarap ng early morning sounds plus the scenery dito ok.

Yung kalye dito ranges from cement to asphalt, then lined up on the sides ang mga puno and ay island din sa kalye nila with trees din.

Do you remember what former Manila mayor Lito Atienza did sa Avenida? Yung ginawa nyang bricks and kalye at nag re-route? Which caused the businesses along Rizal avenue, specifically the block from Sta. Cruz church to Recto avenue lose revenues? Gann ang kalye dito sa Ifrane pag dating mo na mismo sa centreville. Wala ding sasakyang dumadaan dun sa mga bricks na yun. Maganda! I hated it when I saw the project of Lito Atienza was dismantled when he Mayor Alfredo Lim took office. Sayang, ang ganda pa naman nun.


Gusto ko uniform ng mga parak dito pero ayoko sila makahalibilo hahahah! Spells t-r-o-u-b-l-e. Hahahh!

I miss my life in the Philippines so much. I think about my family everyday and yung father ko, Alfredo Torre Buenaventura, is battling cancer as of now. He's been undergoing chemotherapy and has to deal with the side effects of the chemo.

Wala ako, wala ate ko at wala si Ferdie. Utol ko din yun nasa Dubai. Si Jay na lang ang nandun at si PK. Salamat na lang at asawa ko laging nakaalalay sa parents namin, ko.

Kaya siguro di ako matigil sa kakaiyak nung binabasa ko mga blogs ni Francis Magalona and his wife, Pia Magalona when they wrote about Francis' fight with his blood cancer.

Peace be with the soul of my namesake, Francis M and may his soul rest in the loving arms of Mother Mary, the Queen of Heaven.

I'm still in the honeymoon stage if you ask me about my stay here in Morocco. Yes it's beautiful, still has lots of places for me to go to and see but homesickness can be very depressing.

Thank God I have other things to do aside from whacking other mafias in my facebook account which by the way, is earning 2M per hour. I have "impulse bought" 500 chain guns and 500 machine guns twice. My goal was to finish off my bank account containing 50 M that time. I still felt like a failure because after the buying spree, I still had 1M in my account, facebook Mafia bank account. My batchmate from CSSM, Gracie grasying, I am her ninong sa mafia wars and we can't help but laugh because ang complain nya eh binabalikan sya ng mga mafia after nya pag nanakawan yung mga yun. Hahahah! Sabi ko, kaya make sure she deposit the earnings she get. Hahahah!

While I'm blogging here, I know it's night time in Pinas and my pretty-sexy-singer-fun-to-be-with wife is almost done with her tutorial job at home. Kanina nagchikka text kami and both of us were busy so di kami nakapag chat.

Anyways, random musing for me in this post. Ooooppps! I'm planning to use my real name now here in this blog.

I've had 7 blogs already and all of them I used a different name and thought it's high time to use my name. The one which I have worked in so much was my chess blog, http://philippinechesschronicles.blogspot.com.

I have considered my addiction to chess as a thing of my recent past but I don't see myself going back to it as much as I did before. Truth be told, I want to go back to music, like I did before in high school and college. No, I don't sing and in fact I a tone deaf but aside from photography, I believe I'd want to pursue music again. My dad can play music with the guitar really well effortlessly, my father-in-law plays most of the usical instruments and has played his bass guitar in Japan for 20 years to sustain his family. My wife, she sings... really great! I will never forget the time when she sang "Someone to watch over me" in the reception hall in our wedding almost 5 years ago.

Well, this post is called Ifrane again...


Bye for now and hope you all are safe in your comfort zones called home.

Peace be to all of mankind!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1