Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Gift Guides For You and Me

Ok now everyone, this is becoming a habit of mine to visit and re-visit this blog called Philippine Chess Chronicles and share some interesting insights about websites that offers a lot of good stuffs.

What can I do? It's just too good to ignore what these shops have to offer.

Ever since I've left the Philippine soil and go here in Morocco, I really said that I will, as much as I can, explore this beautiful north African country. Armed with only a point and shoot camera, I began to take shots at the beautiful mosques and ancient walls of each cities I came across with.

And after a month here, I felt I needed a much sophisticated gadget, a better functioning camera, a digital SLR camera. Now here in Morocco, one either speak Arabic or French or your out of the loop. That is my main problem.

Now comes my option, a very good option indeed. At ShopWiki, one need not learn Arabic or French to buy your precious electronic gadget. At Shopwiki Electronics, you have a choice from MP3 players, mobile phones, Digital SLR's, television and cordless phones, you have a wide range of choices to choose from and yes, at the press of buttons you can shop all day long, err 24 hours may I say.

Don't get me wrong here guys, they have more to offer than your mega super, ultra electro, califrajilistic all. Here is ShopWiki's long list of anything and everything for sale on the web:

1. Accessories. From bags, belts, and waht-have-yous, it's here.
2. Arts and crafts. For the artists, for the craftsmen and for whatever you like to create, WikiShop has it.
3. Automotive. Now comes the toys for the big boys. Need the latest in car trends? It's available here.

There's so much more and I will be denying you of that wonderful online shopping experience if I list down all of the links for WikiShop now right?

C'mon, I heard you say yes!

Here is the most important part of this post, the WikiShop's gift buying guides for all types of people and seasons of all types. I know I know... In the Philippines we only have 2 seasons and those are hot season and floody seasons. So what if we look for winter items like boots and jackets with fleece lining that will make you sweat like you in you aerobics class? So what if you try to find for skiing gadgets like you'll use it in Tagaytay or get away in Amanpulo resort?

The good thing is, WikiShop provides you insights and makes sure you get what youare looking for, by recipients or by occasion.

Am almost done here guys but WikiShop's features I just can't stop talking about. Did you know what sets them apart from other online stores?

Give it a little time... C'mon, do you know?

I'd like to quote our friend from WikiShop, James Keating:


Traditional shopping sites will only show you stores that have PAID for placement, and ShopWiki will give a shopper everything. For a shopper, this means they can find anything and everything for sale on the web at ShopWiki.com. More products from more stores means better deals and savings for your readers.


Your used to googling anything you want to look for on the internet right? So for sure you would wish to google what you plan to buy online right? It's WikiShop who will crawl the web for you. Beat that!

So I guess I'll be back here at PCC onc in awhile to blog about chess, products and life in general. For now, enjoy the best online store there is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1