Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Memories of Home

I was searching YouTube videos of Dr. Spencer Reid playing chess from my favorite TV series Criminal Minds for my Philippine Chess Chronicles blog when I stumbled lots of feel-good clips from the same show.

I was brought back in time when Barbs and I would have sleepless nights doing a marathon of the newest criminal minds she bought from the market. Sigh! I miss my life in the Philippines!

But thanks to YouTube, I was grooving on my chair as I watch and enjoy the music videos:







Plus my favorite character, Dr. Reid:



And the usual reactions of the dumbs:




Oh man! The statement "Because he knows everybody see you as a kid and he wants to make sure people respect you..." "I was a 12 year old child prodigy in a Las Vegas public high school, you kick like a 9 year old girl"



"What kind of a doctor are you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1