Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Monday, April 20, 2009

Grassroots Chess News

Hey there!

I was out the whole day yesterday and never had the chance to go online. But here are the two links provided by the big boys for chess news from the Philippines.

Journal Online's Age Group and Region VI Chess News while GMANews.TV Chess News.

I wish I could be there in Aklan to do live blogging ala-TCG but I just can't. And if ever I'll do so, I would of course have to ask NCFP to provide me my hotel and travel allowance.

Heck! A tournament blog will definitely give NCFP the necessary exposure our players need. Or if you guys can't, send it to one of the Pinoy Chess Blogs you can find here in PCC.

Well! Gotta go post my Volubilis Trip from yesterday at Pinoy Sa Morocco!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1