Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hunt for Pinoy Chess Videos

I have discovered Picassa 3 and it's beautiful features late, already here in Morocco. In fact, it was only two days ago when I created my first ever video thru Picassa 3 and uploaded it for my Pinoy sa Moroccco Blog (PSM).

Here in PCC, I haven't had the chance to create a movie with all the chess photos in my collection but I will definitely do some in 2 weeks time. Probably while riding a Camel at Sahara, ideas will pop out of my heat-induced hallucinations.

But for now, I'd like to send my thanks to Catolos of ChessHeroes Blog for his good Pinoy Chess videos! Frost! (raising my glass filled with orange juice mixed with coca cola).

GM Wesley So's money savings strategy:



And Asia's first GM, Eugene Torre on stage. The choice of song showed us much of the generation gap between the old school and the now school. While watching the video, I thought eugene had too much to drink. Oh well! It was his party!

Sinatra, Jones and Monroe are a bunch of musical heads that gives me skin bumps each time I listen to them. Of course we have Groban, Buble' and Bautista of our times. These guys would definitely be in my iphone in a week or two.



And here is a good photo-video presentation of GM Eugene Torre's won game against GM Mikhail Tal. The music, the lyrics and the subject of the presentation makes one proud being a Filipino.



You guys are icons of a great nation, the Philippines! Thanks to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1