Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter In Morocco

Last Sunday was my first Easter Sunday here in Morocco.

I was blessed to have been invited for Easter Celebration after the Holy Mass by the Franciscans at their Prayer House. I wasn't allowed to join my friends' Marrakesh Trip so I made sure I'd go out on this day.

It was a humbling experience for me to be surrounded by priests and nuns who never initiated anything spiritual or religious unless I ask.

It was also on this day I got a chance to have a very nice chat with Father Bob. After the Mass, I accompanied him to the train station for his Meknes-Rabat train ticket. Then we walked from there to their Friary which took us 30 minutes to do so. I tell you, I've always loved to walk and this time, it was "double the pleasure" experience for me as I got to throw questions at will to Fr. Bob who willingly engaged in our "no holds barred" conversation.

I learned a lot from the walk and all these subtle teachings he gave me I will carry with me everywhere I go.

Some photos:






Father Bob had to leave early to catch his train to the airport for his trip to Italy! Then Fr. Pietro left and then me, Katarina and Regina.

The three of us were the lay peeps who met there and decided to take a walk in the water pond near the wall. It was a good afternoon with the sun showing itself that day!

After some little United Nation conversation, we decided to do us planned. They will bring my to my pick up point for my driver to fetch me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1