Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Friday, April 3, 2009

Locals Are Cold

Hey there!

Since Monday the weather has been really bad. Here in Meknes, the morning and evening temperatures go down as low as 4C and am forced to switch on my room heater overnight. And then, I'll be travelling in the morning from 730 to 830 to reach Ifrane in time where the temperature is even lower, heck snowy Ifrane!

It's really sickening man!

Anyways, I found this Yahoo Group that says helps you in learning the Moroccan Arabic which is very different from the Standard Arabic but tried as I did for 30 minutes, I can't get access to the files they were trumpeting about in the group's homepage.

Lastly, I asked a couple of locals here in Morocco why the winter seems to have come back and one aswered me:

"Francis, Merry Christmas again!"


Hahahah! Another one said:

"Yes it's very very cold now than before and I'm getting sick"


Oh boy! Even the locals are cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1