Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Open Up with a Knight Sac

Here's a game I had this morning before going to one of Morocco's ancient city of Fes:



My 18. Nh4 was a bait to open up my opponent's King side which black took with 18...Qxh4. From there I knew I could penetrate into his castled King. I had a couple of sacrifices which turned out to be fine. My 19. f4 move started my "boa constrictor". Hehehe! I thought I could be a copycat of the original boa constrictor world champ.

Some of the positions that made me use much of my 30 minutes:

After 22. Nc6

After 30. Qh4+

After 40... Ke8


A series of sacrifice that gave me space advantage and lots of tactical motiffs which allowed me to seize the attack. I like this won game of mine!

1 comment:

  1. KIKO,

    WELCOME BACK!

    I'M INVITING YOU TO JOIN OUR FUND-RAISNG SIMUL FOR THE PARA TEAM AT P500 PER BOARD ON JULY 24 AND AUG 1 WITH GM JOEY. VENUE IS MERALCO.

    ReplyDelete

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1