Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Coordinated Tactics

While half of the world is asleep including my household, I was helping my body degenerate more of my healthy cells by playing games at FICS in the middle of the night until the wee hours of the morning. I could not join any tournaments since I was included in the suspended for not playing last night in the tournament I joined in.

Heck! They should know better than this, haven't they heard that I multi-task on my computer? Since I mix my post session documentation (Yes, it's a self-imposed safeguard for my teaching job) with my online chess playing, I had to do meet my deadline before moving those pieces!

Another 3/G time control with multiple tactical traps set by black which white fell into. Lucky me!



Gotta go now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1