Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Thursday, June 11, 2009

33rd in Morocco

I celebrated June 10 in Morocco!

I asked to be dropped off at Marjane Meknes and hailed a cab going to Hameria where my bank is located. I'm preparing for my July 18 flight and one of my major concern is my dough here in Maroc.

Expectedly, they asked me to come back tomorow!

Anyways, around 300PM me and ate Wilma attended our Darija lessons which gave me the feeling that I was giving an English Language lesson. Hmmm!

After an hour, ate and I went to the Meknes Pizzeria where I always go to when I'm in Hameria. I treated ate Wilma and it was good to know that she knew the reason for the treat.

More than my supposed special day, I think the thought of July 18 fills my thoughts ad existence here in Morocco.

I bought Europe Chess Magazine worth 62 MADS which equals to around 300 Pesos. I'll write a story about it in my Chess blog at http://philippinechesschronicles.blogspot.com, the first chess blog by a Filipino for the Filipinos.

In my craziest and wildest imagination, I wished to receive a call and greetings from His Excellency, King Mohammed VI of Morocco.

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1