Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Where am I?

For the last 4 weeks here, I have had nothing much to think about and prepare but my luggage and my papers. Let's see what I have accomplished so far and how I did it. No thanks to the backwards system of the land and the people here:

1. I had to clear my bank account and I had to go back to the bank 3 times before everything was fixed.

2. I had to rebook my flight and I had to go to the agency 5 times and wait for a day only to be told that I won't get it. The agent said my flight rescheduling, for the first time was for free. The following day, I was told I had to pay 900.00 MADS (Dirhams), then I of course had to use my complaining voice, then she tried to call the other airline offices. Then my original flight was cancelled so I had no choice but to give in to the 300.00 MADS fee for my request. Still I didn't get my confirmation and e ticket and had to wait after a week.

3. Then my dough. I had to travel 50 kilometers to get what I needed.

Oh well, even my boss told me something like "this is Morocco Francis, Morocco!" It didn't sound like a compliment about her own country though.

3 comments:

  1. Your tribulations make the Philippines look like a super power with Swiss precision and German engineering. We're not too bad after all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. F.A. BuenaventuraJuly 1, 2009 at 2:22 PM

    Chessbuff... In more ways that one can think of. We are a superpower. But why would we compare ourselves to them? Don't ever! Hahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always an excellent posting.The
    way you write is awesome.Thanks. Adding more information will be more useful.

    Bathmate

    ReplyDelete

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1