Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Monday, July 13, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Touchdown Sunday, 3:10 PM July 5, 2009 at Ninoy Aquino International Airport where my wife and kids had been waiting for almost an hour. Went out of the airport around 400 PM and didn't mind anybody else except my family.

My original July 18 flight was rebooked and this is the main reason why I didn't have any "pasalubongs" as I have planned to do my buying at the MEDINA of FEZ a week before July 18.

There is no place like home!

The loving arms of my kids, the sweet nothings I have with my wife and the constant sad news seen and heard on TV about the Philippine affairs is an assurance that I am where my heart is!

My Morocco experience was, is and will always be a blessing from my God and I will forever be grateful for that!

I met friends, learned a lot from a very different culture and it's people. Found out that sincerity and honesty is a word so foreign among the locals of the country where I stayed for 6 months. A certain "Kuya" even told me that the "word of honor" is non-existent among the locals and I better lower my expectations or I'll be living my borrowed life in Morocco in mysery.

There are good and there are bad experiences I've had and this makes my Morocco adventures perfect. Thanks to all who have joined me in this wonderful 6 month old blog about my adventures in Morocco.

Goodbye and please feel free to find any helpful read here if ever you are planning to visit Morocco. You can even send me an email if you want to find out something about Morocco. I'd gladly help.

Gotta go now and in a week I'll be back to my former day job!

Now that's the best deal I've had!

Home sweet home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1