Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

This one's for John

Hey there!

Mr. John M., thanks for the email you sent me and I hope you read my reply I sent via email too.

Rapid King Vishy Anand drew his blindfold game but lost on a blunder against Ivnachuk.A clear display of irony and twist of fate here. Here's another article onAmber Chess .

And Wanyama is East Africa chess King! The Olympiad-bound Wanyama beat defending champion Hassan Mulambe, George Mwanga, Davis Agaba, Emma Baligeya and drew with Bob Bibasa and Nguku.

And here's a Idaho's milestone move for chess in education, State of Idaho approves Statewide Chess Program using First Move Chess Curriculum.

Check out Streatham and Brixton Chess Club's blog about Ultimate Ultimate Blunder and see for yourself why. Exact feeling I had when I lost a won game at chessDOTcom which I posted here called One for my regrets!

Ever heard about Hook and Ladder Trick? Me? my first time and I read about it at Dana Blog's chess...check it here.

Chessbase run an interview with Veselin Topalov with a catch "Kasparov's retirement helped everybody"

Chess news from the southern part of the Philippines, Iligan elimination on.

Last two articles which you'd love to read: Chess playing computers and Academic Chess Instructors.

All this, for a good online friend, John!

1 comment:

  1. i have read your email, no problem bro.

    salamat din
    John

    ReplyDelete

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1