Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Resign! Reign! Resign!

Hey there!

Right at the first bat: Another comment from a ghost came in this morning. i don't know why the ghost is so insecure about this blog. Hey, this blog is an amateur's work, yours is professional one from a "professional" like you.

It's over guys, the reign of PGMA will be until 2010. Hay naku!

Anyways, my rating at chess.com is doing very well! All the correspondence games I've played so far resulted in a win for me. Imagine that? Since I started playing there, I've never had a score of zero or a half point. Am hoping that I continue my winning streak which has run for a month now. Well, 3 of my wins came from time lost on the part of my opponent and most of my current games are in winning positions. Cross our fingers!

On to web surfing now. Check out Chessie for chess stuffs (like opening database, shredder) and Chess In Education blog by The Chess Academy.

Also, read up on Tandem Interview: Onishuk and Shulman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1