Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Monday, March 10, 2008

Chess newslinks anyone?

Hey there!

As the days pass by, while I wait for another 1 week break after I just had a week ago, I can't help but heave a sigh of relief and thank you for some improvement on the blogging part of my life. The google chess alerts made my blogging easier plus the fact that I have now learned to post PGN's on our blog. Fine, fine, fine!

Here is a book review A Tale of Two Chess Novels and afterwards you can check out his entire blog.

Here's another won game I had from chess.com. I felt so and so winning in this game. But anyways, a win is a win.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1