Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Domain Registration

I wish I had a wish-granting machine and my very first wish would be to have my own domain name... and the rest is history! Hahahaha!

But wait, before I make that wish and my machine grants it, I'd like to know more about this Domain Name Registration and why it is wiser to buy at Paylessdomains.

What is a domain? Wiki says ithere and AboutDOTcom says it here. In my own words, Domain Name registration means one thing, it's like family surnames of each person living on earth. Main function: for ID purposes. A domain in the context of Web search is a unique address on the Web that identifies one particular Web site.

So why choose paylessdomains above all? well, the pricing is simply the best.

Member services include detail modification, reports, password change and many more. These "more" means more services and discounts for the buyer but less expenses. Basic options available for the initiates like Register a Domain Name, Domain Transfers, Domain Renewals, Web Hosting, Domain Extensions, Choosing a Domain Name, E-Commerce. But it doesn't mean advanced users won't benefit from what it can offer.

Sorry if I'm a bit excited but honestly, when I learned about the pricing and services for domain registration, I thought I won't let the day pass by without taking advantage of this.

So next time you get a domain for yourself,think of nothing else but paylessdomains. All major credit cards are accepted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1