Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentines 2010

Happy Valentines day to all of you in advance!

Today I have started reading on Michael Crichton's The Great Train Robbery which was published in the year 1975. I bought the book for PhP 35 at The Booksale, Robinson's Imus last night.

So far I have read till the fifth chapter of the book in-between my fathering chores, playing pick-up basketball worth five hundred a game against hecklers in our place and playing on-line chess.

I just finished my paid post in one of my blogs and I hope it will be approved so that my waiting time for receiving my $9 ends sooner.

Tonight I'll be going up to Tagaytay City to spend a cool, windy dinner with my wife and kids. I'm glad I live in a place where I only need an hour and Php 30 to reach one of the country's best city. If you have time, do visit Tagaytay City and find out for yourself.

Of course it helps that Mayor Bambol Tolentino supports Philippine Chess as much as I do.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1