Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Diamond Membership For Me

I have not blogged here since GM Wesley So's successful campaign in World Cup last year. I don't even care to remember the last post I did in this blog. I knew I have had enough of chess blogging a year ago and now it's a different blog project for me which I don't intend to share here. What brought me back here is the fact that I can share chess videos from Chess.com because I got a Diamond Membership from them for reasons I don't know. So here is one link for you to enjoy, while it lasts: Spanish Torture; Part I - Chess Videos - Chess.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1