Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Jason Aguilar Ivler


"Not guilty your honor!"

The plead everyone expected to hear from Jason Aguilar while his mom, Marlene Aguilar, compares the America's legal procedure with that of the Philippine's .

I saw Marlene in Boy Abunda's Bottomline Show and she was preaching about things I could not even see in her. Maybe I'm judgemental and I am basing this from what I've read and what Jason and Marlene has so far done or spoken about. But I know it's not just me who thinks she is delusional.  I was  in fact  astonished at how Marlene Aguilar answered questions  fired at her by  tito Boy. If you watch Boy's Bottomline, you will appreciate the post interview segment Boy Abunda have with his gang which I call Boy A's Gang.

Anyways, see it for yourself:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1