Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Where art though?

Hey there!
Last night, while I was trying to go to dreamland, I received a message from one of our readers asking me about the number 1 Chess Portal in the land if I know of it's whereabouts.

After some acts of begging on my part, my wife allowed me to use my, ahem, computer and checked for the portal and sadly, the link was there but all I got was the message PORTAL OR PAGE IS NOT FOUND.

I really hope it comes back to life as I believe it plays a major role in the spreading of the vital infos about chess for everyone of us. Although I admit I haven't logged in for the past months, it serves it's purpose though for those interested in reading chess news, rehash and origs.

Calling Mr. Hector Santos, hope all is well with you. I've lost touch with you because I lost your number, but in case you can reach me thru my email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1