Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Crampy on Top

After 14 rounds, IM John Paul "the pope" Gomez is still on top with 12 points trailing behind is now GM Bong Villamayor with 10.5 points and on third spot is GM Wesley So with 10 points. On 4th spot is GM Jayson Gonzales with 8.5 points and on
5th is GM Darwin Layo with 8 points.

I guess I spoke too soon when I said the 1st and 2nd spots will surely be taken by IM Gomez and GM So respectively.

It will be crampy for the top 5 finishers as we head into the final 3 rounds of the event. For pairings in the finals 3 rounds, pay a visit to NCFP's Official website.

I'd like to direct you to the Official Website of Laguna Chess Center which I discovered only last night after I failed looking for PINOYCHESS Informe. I hope the portal goes back to life as I really believe it has bridged the gap which the mainstream media and other chess blogs (like ours!) has failed to deliver. Mr. Hector Santos, hope all is well with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1