Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Joseph Sanchez

Hey there!

Joseph's GM norm status just got more interesting... and muddled. Somewhere along the blogline is a mishandled info.

This morning, I received an email from Mr. John Manahan asking about Joseph's GM norm status. And then late in the afternoon, I got an SMS from Mr. John Sy inquiring and at the same time telling me about the status of Joseph's GM title. And then another SMS from him this time informing me that Mr. Bobby Ang, one of the most revered chess author/writer/journalist/chessman in the Philippines, has just talked to Joseph Sanchez himself that this was Erap's este, Joseph's first GM norm.

Now let's trace back...

I read yesterday from Pinoy Chess Forum about Joseph and to my excitement,posted it here. Now I wanted to ask my colleague who teaches French language in school to read and interpret these two articles (here,here) for me but I just didnt have the chance to do so.

Now I'm getting one message here guys, I would need to wait for the final, confirmed report about our guy.

Before I go, let me share this FIDE ID card/info of IM Joseph Sanchez his New Individual Calculation and Ratings Chart.

Thanks to all of you, Mr. Bobby Ang, Mr. John Sy and Mr. John Manahan.

In the meantime, back to the board game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1