Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Here comes Paolo!

Paolo del Mundo!

You know him right? Of course you do! You should!

If not, I pity you! But it doesn't end there, I have always believed in spreading knowledge and learnings to everyone, most especially to those who need it. And so, I am directing you to one of Mr. Bobby Ang's articles about him in his BusinessWorld Column, Chess Piece.

Honestly, I first read about him when I got my very precious and treasured book Inside Philippine Chess authored by Mr. Bobby Ang. Paolo was one of those Philippine Young stars when he was here. As we all know, Paolo's family has long migrated and settled in the land of the free and honey. I thought he is a cut above the rest becuase he was also doing great in his academics.

Fast forward, after some months of Philippine Chess Chronicles, I started inviting chess people to write here and yes, most of them either replied sorry or no reply at all.

Last week, I was surprised to receive an email from him thru one of those great chess sites inviting me to be in the track mode with him. Of course, I relied yes and wow oh wow! I got to read his chess write-ups! I jumped at the chance and immediately invited him to wrote for all of us here.

Yes! yes! yes! I don't want to keep it to myself guys, Paolo del Mundo's thoughts, ideas and great chess knowledge will definitely enlighten us.

We all know that blogging is a volunteering act guys and Paolo is proud to serve the chess community thru our blog!

As of today, February 10, 2008, 2007 US Open Chess co-Champion Paolo Del Mundo IS OFFICIAL MEMBER/WRITER of Philippine Chess Chronicles!

Welcome Paolo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1