Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Friday, February 22, 2008

Chess In Education

Hear ye hear ye! People of all ages, ladies and gentlemen, adoring fans and geniuses of the 64 checkered squres, to day I stumbled upon a blog which discusses much of my thoughts and ideas about chess in education (but I believe in real life as well). Here is The Retired Pawn and his series of articles called Chess In Education.

If only the National Chess Federation of the Philippines and the Department of Education meets and greets, maybe chess in education will surely be a reality here in our country.

Maybe then, we'll have a nation full of movers and shakers towards a disciplined and progressive Philippines.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! You once left a comment on my blog which has moved to another url in which you asked if i would put up your link on my sidebar. I will do so right away if you update my link on yours ;)

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1