Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sway-sway

Yes, sway sway lang at makaka settle na din ako dito sa Morocco. If you can see, slowly ang Pinoy Sa Morocco blog natin ay unti-unting nagkakalaman, sway sway lang. Dito ang katumbas ng slowly ay "swi swi". Please remember I'm posting words here as pronounced so pardon me for using mispelled words specially if it's Arabic or French.

For the first time here, I was able to go to the bank just across the street where I stay and had my $ 100 converted into Dirhams, 830 MADS. Good enough!

Mamaya, around 330 PM (Moroccan Time Zone) I 'll be going to American School of Ifrane (ASI) where I will pick up Yahya my ward and we'll head off to Al Akhawayn University (AUI) for our (actually my) dose of swimming.

It is snowing yes but the water pool is brewing! I missed my swimming sessions at the NOMAD Sports Club in Merville Park Paranaque with my MGIS students.

Well, the news of the day? The King is here, the chef is back and yes, I'm enjoying my unlimited internet connection.

Find time to check out my Flickr badge on the top right side panel of this blog. You can also check my Flickr Photostream at http://flickr.com/photos/francisabuenaventura for those of you who wants it on a big packaging.

Morocco and the Philippines, Mabuhay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1