Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

PostSecret

Hi there!

Yesterday was a loaded one for me. Prepared reviewers for Science and History courses of my student only to while away a good 2 hours of our 3 hours session with wrestling and karate wannabe stuffs.

Nakaka frustrate kapag yung pinaghandaan mo, pinagplanuhan mo at pinaghirapan mo'ng i-research eh baba-lewalain lang ng studyante mo.

Anyways, add to my woes I learned na simula bukas 'till Friday byahe kami from Meknes to Ifrane then Ifrane to Meknes. I hate changes lalo na kapag walang pasabi man lang.

Although the weekend promises to be a good one for me dahil pupunta kami ng Marrakech, I still feel pressured with my students' upcoming science project.

Ok, di ako makatulog so I played Mafia Wars and more of it sa Facebook, watched Saddam Hussein's death sa YoutTube (I don't really know why) and finally read one of my favorites, PostSecret.

With my solitary existence here, I always visit PS to get that "connection" I need to survive this homesickness. I checked at wikipedia the history of PS and learned it started January 1, 2005. The community has tremendously grown and it has become global.

I was glad to have checked on it since it's infancy, around July 2005 and until now, Frank Warren's works have inspired me in my daily living.

Here is PostSecret at wiki and here is the PS Blog.

Let me share one photo that I thought could be sent sa PS with a caption "For your eyes only... these eggs!!!" Bwahahahahhaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1