Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Random Photos Of Marrakech Trip

Ok! Here are random photos I'm posting from yesterday's adventures. On our way back to hotel, we found a turtle on the road so we picked it up and brought it to the hotel pond where he'll be with other friendly creatures. I enjoyed the quads so much. Went up and down the hills and our monitor was a bit happy nung iniangkas ko sya kasi nasiraan sya ng quad nya. Heheheh!

One more, dito sa Marrakech, may seven Mc Donalds daw.... sa Ifrane wala, sa Meknes 1. It shows na open country nga ang Morocco. I find it funny when people tell me how maganda ang bansa nila. Kung makaratiing kaya sila sa Pilipinas, ano na kaya ang magiging dating ng bansa nila compared sa bansa natin?

Malls, Philippines have them all. Beaches, ay naku yung pinaka pangita ang itatapat ko, baka lumabas pa sa top ten. Heheheh!

Lastly, I've always been fascinated by the lifestyles of the shepherds. Add to the fact that Paulo Coelho's Alchemist featured a shepherd, and Enya's Shepherd Moon's pieceis one of the finest.

Kaya I try to take pictures of them each time I get a chance. Yun nga lang till now I have not produced a picture of any shepherd na gusto ko ang effect.

But Morocco has its beautiful spots too, don't get me wrong.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1