Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Monday, February 16, 2009

3rd Moroccan Sunday

After studying with my student, I told him I'm going for a walk, a jog and probably a run. He wanted to come with me and so it became an adventure for the two of us.

He brought me to a park where there was snow, waterfalls and horses. Beautiful! He was damn proud to say "we Moroccans did these things , beautiful so that people can take pictures, have their animals drink water in the lake (pond, stream)"

Ok, there goes my 13 year old student! Nice insight!

T'was a very nice tiring walk, jog, run and snow throwing with him.

Sumakay nga pala kami sa kabayo, 20 dirhams each. First time bhay! Hahahaha!

Ang ganda nung lugar, parang yung napapanood sa pelikula na park, may stream, may mga lamb and goats (?), madaming tourist, kasi nga Ifrane is a tourist desti.

Oh, wish my wife and kids were here!

Pictures will be posted here once I get watermarks on each photos I take.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1