Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Infinite Sadness and Melancholia

Yes, our title post came from The Smashing Pumpkins' Album title which was, ahem! a big hit during my high school days and college days.

But that is not the point of our post here now. I would like to share to you my all-time favorite song and it comes in a video form. I've always thought of my life as having a soundtrack and this is one of the songs that I know is played each time I am in a new place, new beginnings.


Dreams - The Cranberries

I wanted to have this particular song embedded in Pinoy Sa Morocco blog but then i realized it will slow down our readers page upload and yes, it is my favorite, not yours so why should I burden you with it?

And all along, during these past few days, i have been in touch with the second family which I have relied on in times of difficulty. I'd like to introduce to all of you, The Image Family.

They have been my family for almost two decades now and I really pray that thru this post, you get to know more about this second family of mine. Enjoy and learn from it but most importantly, you be reminded of how beautiful our relationship to our God can be if we only put in enough efforts.

Bye for now. Essays and forms fill my work desk now. Till then my lovely readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1