Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Photo Comedie'

Hello there!

Since walang dial tone ang internet connection ko when I woke up around 3 in the morning until 7 am, I did the next best thing anyone with a camera stuck inside his room.

Hope you enjoy:


"Where do we go now?" - Me and my left foot.


"Uh, I don't know, but I need to take a walk..." Brown shoes



"Yes am going, what about you?"
Brown shoes to white shoes


"Bring us along, you'll need me once you spend all your batteries" - Books




"Hey, are you mocking me? Hah?" Alkaline batteries to the books.

Ilang beses din kumatok sa kwarto ko si ate Editha but I was busy chatting with Dedette. When I was about to go down, nag chikka text yung anak ni ate Wilma and sayin gna natanggap na daw nya padala ng nanay kako. Kako I will tell her and reminded him to study hard and that his mom is doing well here in Morocco.

During breakfast, it was a bit lighter than usual since yung chef ay nandito na and loves to socialize sa amin. He wants to learn English daw so sabi ko mas madali magturo kapag masarap ang kain. Kein' problem daw. Hehehehe!

Here are the photos from this morning meal. Mejo napagtripan ko si Madam Fadma, kasi ang ganda ng attire nya:


Tinapay na hanggang ngayon di ko pa alam ang tawag. Masarap yung Mint tea na dala ni Abdurahim from Meknes Farm. Ipinakita pa nga sa akin yung ibang fresh leaves, ang sarap!


Madam Fadma and me!


Madam Fadma, one of the servants here who dutifully works unceasingly. Grabe kapagod ang buhay nila.


Madam Fadma and the ever mobile chef on the run, Abdurahim



Game time for the camera!

And here are two photos I took yesterday afternoon dito sa bahay, sa labas ng bahay while I was waiting for Abdurahim to bring me to school:


Lamp post on the main door to the house. Imagine kung tao ang paghawakin nun 24/7?



Footview of the landing of the stairs from th main door. (my foot!)

And here are the photos I took inside the main salon (sala):

Framed photos and paintings inside the main salon.









Till then my dear readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1