Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

PCC: New Look

Hey there!

We have a new look for our blog for the second time this year...The great reorganization is taking place in chapters. Trying to delete links and images I feel no longer needed.

Anyways, I've asked our at teacher a favor and requested to create a logo for Philippine Chess Chronicles blog... I wonder how it would look like with the specs I gave him.

Since tomorrow is a holiday (thanks to Ramadan!), I really feel it's a Friday night now and am logging out asap to watch a film with my wife, forget about playing at FICS for now. By the way, my handle there is philchesschrons. I've abandoned Chess.com some months ago reasons? It's hard to follow correspondence games and the prem account's just too much for me. Chess Tactics Server has always served it's purpose and I guess it's something that should be modelled upon, imitated for everyone's benefit.

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1