Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Monday, September 8, 2008

Blog Shut Down

Starting tonight (yeah after this post) our beloved Philippine Chess Chronicles blog will take a break until Saturday, September 13. I'll be one of the two facilitators for the MGIS Personal Project: Self-Enhancement Workshop 2008 at the Forest Club, Laguna.

I won't miss much of my daily motorbike drive from Imus to Paranaque but definitely I'll miss the internet connection and of course my loving wife and kids. I'll take the opp to enjoy the place which I heard is one of the hot spots for corporate and academic workshops and team building events.

I think I'll be able to relax and recharge after a month full of job related stresses. Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1