Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Term Break Working Break

Tomorrow will be the 1st and last day of our term break here in school. And like any other term breaks I've had here, it means only one thing--I'll be working on the narratives and marks for my student's report cards. The good thing is I know us, the teachers here in my school (an IB School) are not overloaded with work compared to other schools.

Since yesterday I have been working encoding grades on our ManageBac and while doing so, I've had the sweet time to listen and peek into my favorite movies on Youtube.

Some of my favorites:



I saw this movie with my wife. She found it too childish I found it too good to miss.









Three out of five movies is a Julia Roberts movie, what does that say?



I am Sam movie made me cry inside the cinema, period. And of course my go-to-video to perk me up:



And it's almost time, I have to fix my stuff and go home-sweet-home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1