Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Learning and Earning a Certificate at Coursera

I did it!

Finally I finished a certified course at Coursera! I enrolled and successfully completed the Sports and Society verified course. It helped a lot that I was granted the verified course under their scholarship scheme.

I think this is just the beginning, there will be more topics to explore, ideas to look into and a lot of discoveries to unearth.

I love to learn and I love teaching but earning certificates online may just be one of the many steps toward success. Certificates are not an assurance of success but this may lead one to a successful path towards one's goal. This also has motivated me to finish a set goal in a specified time frame.

In the meantime, I'd like to share to you my dear readers this video of Coach John Wooden, one of basketball coaches legends:

  

From the YouTube description:
"With profound simplicity, Coach John Wooden redefines success and urges us all to pursue the best in ourselves. In this inspiring talk he shares the advice he gave his players at UCLA, quotes poetry and remembers his father's wisdom."







No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1